Dolly Kelepecz developer of DK Body Balancing Method &
Alison Marsh of YourPregnantCore.com present:
The DK Body Pregnancy Pilates Teacher Training
The DK Body Pregnancy Pilates focus:
· Pre-pregnancy and Pregnancy – Strengthening and stretching core muscles that are crucial for handling the many changes with ease, helping pregnant women achieve a strong, healthy mind and body before and during her pregnancy.
· Labor and Birth – Exercises and movements to assist in a gentle labor and birthing experience.
· Postnatal – Strengthen and repair the abdominal wall and pelvic muscles that have been stretched and strained in postpartum women, assisting in a quick recovery after birth. Also, safe, healthy ways of moving with baby, including the awkward car seat, and breast feeding experience.
· Caring, attentive, educated Instruction – tips on working with pregnant and postpartum women.
The DK Body Pregnancy Pilates Method
- is designed to offer women a form of exercise that is safe and beneficial before, during, and after pregnancy.
- This training program will cover the anatomical and physiological changes a woman’s body goes through during pregnancy, and
- specific exercises that will support a woman through her pregnancy,
- resulting in a calm, strong, and balanced mind and body.
!A new section on movements for a gentle birth is also included!
During pregnancy the woman’s body goes through significant changes. The pregnant body is flooded with a variety of hormones that drastically change the way the body functions, ultimately affecting the way a woman feels.
With the growth of the fetus come major shifts in the body:
- the organs are pushed up and compacted,
- the abdominal wall separates-Diastasis Recti (in some cases),
- and the woman’s center of gravity is thrown off causing strain in the low back.
The latter are only a few of the many changes the pregnant body undergoes.
Pregnancy should be a wondrous time in a woman’s life!
The Pregnancy Pilates Method,
along with your educated, attentive instruction,
will assist in giving your women clients the mind and body necessary to experience a safe, healthy pregnancy, labor, birth, and postpartum recovery!
Call or text Alison for Questions: 702-339-2809